Saturday, August 23, 2014

A little bit about me...

My name is Jessica, I am 30 years old and live in NE Ohio. (O-H...I-O)  I am a mommy to a beautiful little 2 1/2 yr. old.  I have a boyfriend, whom I have been with for eleven (yes eleven) years and counting.  We met when I was 19 years old and he is my partner in crime through the journey of life.  I have always been the girl who wanted to total package.  I wanted the husband, the kids, the white picket fence, all of it. 

 But, I have found that my own version has been SO much more rewarding.  I still believe in the "fairytale" of true love.  I also believe that a great relationship takes work, dedication, and the belief that the juice is worth the squeeze.  Becoming a mother has made me grow as a person in so many ways I didn't imagine.  I have never given so much of myself to anyone, not even my Man.  But, she is the absolute true north of my existence.  Her and my Love both have been my compass in life.  Considering that I was still a "Baby" when My Love and I met, I grew up with him. 

 I have found 30 to be ridiculously better than 20 ever was.  Its true what they say, that you have such a better sense of who you are, what you want and who you want to do all that with.  I try not to take one single moment for granted.  So I hope that you will find something here that makes life, wherever you are in it, a little brighter, a little less crazy, a little more everything.  It is, as fleeting as a blink of an eye, no matter how complicated we make it.
Mill Creek Park
Riverside Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment